Addiction Medicine Care
Office based evaluation and treatment of substance use disorders including:
- Treatment of opioid use disorder with sublingual and injectable buprenorphine products (Suboxone, Zubsolv, Bunavail, Sublocade and generic buprenorphine-naloxone film and tablets)
- Outpatient alcohol detoxification protocol (not all patients will be appropriate for outpatient treatment)
- Medication assisted smoking cessation treatment
- Motivational interviewing
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
Direct Primary Care
A subscription-based primary care service in a size limited practice with expanded access to preventive wellness care and treatment of chronic medical conditions. In addition, we provide treatment for limited specialty services.
Gender Affirming Care
Hormone Replacement therapy for FTM, MTF and non binary individuals.
Gender affirming treatment including:
- Prescription medications to facilitate gender affirmation
- Gender letters and documentation to facilitate name and gender marker changes on driver's license, passports and birth certificates
- Referral resources for gender affirming surgery, psychological counseling and family therapy
Primary and specialty care for patients with an HIV diagnosis.
HIV Preventive Care
Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) with the FDA approved antiretroviral medication Truvada.
Hepatitis C Care
Treatment of uncomplicated Hepatitis C infections* using FDA approved antiviral medications.
*Patients with end-stage liver disease or cirrhosis will be given a referral to the appropriate specialist.
Treatment of minor illnesses and non-life threatening emergencies such as urinary tract infections, upper respiratory illnesses, ear infections, sprains, strains, minor lacerations, ear wax removal, poison ivy rashes and minor eye infections. Access to same day x-ray services.